New Delhi, December 14, 2012: In a recent interactive session with the faculty and students of Apeejay Institute of Design and Apeejay Stya University, Mr. H. Paul Hendrikx, Co-Founder, Studio Mango, Netherland shared his expertise while presenting his thoughts on the topic – Small and Big Innovation.
The highlights of Mr. Hendrikx’s presentation were–
- Highly committed design team members – focussed on self-learning, collaborative work and meeting the target on time and within cost
- Team members should be thinkers as well as great doers so that ideas and concepts do not just remain embedded in individuals
- Start brain sketching instead of brain storming which means less of talking and more of physical prototyping using simple material like card board, wood, plastic, etc.
- Engage in constructive criticism, filtering relevant solutions/ideas
- The key to success is a speed in thinking, designing, multiple prototyping and achieve perfection through successive iterations
- One must rush to the market to have a winning edge and not delay to ensure 100% perfection