PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA
Standard Inspection Format (S.I.F) for institutions conducting D Pharm And B Pharm.
"Gone are the days when a career in pharma was limited to a few select professions. With an expected annual growth rate of 8.5 per cent, the pharmaceutical industry has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years providing exceptional scope of job in and across the world".
Learn from the industry leaders
B.Pharm. or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate.
Other Criteria: Written assessment and interview
Fee and Scholarships (2018-2019)
|(In INR)||For Students|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||2,60,000|
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:|
|less than or equal to 60%||1,70,000|
|greater than 60%||1,50,000|
* Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis. Scholarship offered based on graduation aggregates.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 15,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
Non-refundable seat blocking fee is INR 35,000
Click here for detailed course outline
|Course Name||Course Code|
|Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques||MPH101T|
|Drug Delivery System||MPH102T|
|Pharmaceutics Practical I||MPH105P|
(Nano Tech and Targeted
|Computer Aided Drug Delivery System||MPH203T|
|Pharmaceutics Practical II||MPH205P|
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics||MRM301T|
|Journal Club||MRM 302|
|Discussion/ Presentation / Research Work||MRM 303|
|Journal Club||MRM 401|
|Discussion/ Presentation / Research Work||MRM 402|
Mentorship With Industry
- Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
- Prof. Y.K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
- Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
- Dr. Prafull D.Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Dr. Arun Purohit, Former-Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
- Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
- Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
- Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
- Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER, Mohali
- Collaboration With Industry Stalwarts With Respect to Joint Research Projects, Internships, Advice on Industry Aligned Curriculum, Design and Delivery & Guest Lectures.
- Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide student from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice-President, Piramal Healthcare, Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant-Business Advantage; Dr. Mital Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi- Mundipharma LTD, Ms. Navita, Leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others
- Internship Projects and Placement: Student have been placed for industry projects at various R&D Centres like Piramal HealthcarWockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: kill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience.View all faculty members APPLY NOW