B.A. B.Ed (Save 1 Year)
The four year B.A B.Ed is an integrated Bachelor of Arts and teacher training programme wherein the basic objective is to prepare quality middle and secondary school teachers in Languages and Social Science.
Minimum 50% marks in senior secondary / plus 2 examination in Arts, Commerce or equivalent.
B.Sc. B.Ed (Save 1 Year)
The four year B.Sc. B.Ed is an integrated Bachelor of Science and teacher training programme wherein the basic objective is to prepare quality middle and secondary school in Science and Mathematics.
Minimum 50% marks in senior secondary / plus 2 examination in Science or equivalent.
- Unique curriculum benchmarked with reputed national and international institutions in the field
- Experiential learning with focus on learner-centred and Liberal Arts pedagogy
- Focus on community relationships and personal grooming through a host of co-curricular activities
- Teaching internship in reputed private and government schools
- Career guidance and placement of students in reputed private schools
Fee and Scholarships (2019-2020)
|(In INR)||For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||1,05,000||1,05,000||1,05,000|
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:|
|less than or equal to 70%||90,000||80,000||70,000|
|greater than 70% and less than 80%||80,000||70,000||60,000|
|greater than 80%||70,000||60,000||50,000|
*Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 5,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
Career / Job Prospects
- Teachers in middle and secondary schools in social sciences, languages, science and mathematics, as applicable, in government and private sectors
- Instructional Designers in publishing houses
- Subject tutors / content writers in coaching institutes
- NGOs in education sector
- Entrepreneurship in education sector
- Scope for further studies in Education like Master of Education (M.Ed) or specialised Post-Graduate Diplomas in Education
- Institutional Life Member, All India Association of Educational Research (AIAER)
- Institutional Life Member, Indian Association of Teacher Educators (IATE)
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience.View all faculty members APPLY NOW