Toll Free Number ☎ 1800-103-7888
- Access to 3 Manufacturing Companies
- 100% Placement & Internship Guarantee
- Industry centric course curriculum
- State of art labs and Infrastructure
- Backed by pharmaceutical companies like Walter Bushnell, Martin & Harris, ASG Biochem Ltd
- Learn From The Industry Leaders
"The programmes of School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at ASU have been designed in collaboration with pharmaceutical organisations of repute. The newly launched R&D centre for pharmaceutical research will further ensure a holistic and experiential learning for the students. The students at the School would be familiarised with the knowledge of formulation development from basic drug designing to final stages of clinical trials."
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
|**Additional Charges are inclusive of:|
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 15,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
MENTORSHIP WITH INDUSTRY
- Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
- Prof. Y.K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
- Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
- Dr. Prafull D.Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Dr. Arun Purohit, Former-Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
- Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
- Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
- Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
- Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER, Mohali
- Collaboration With Industry Stalwarts With Respect to Joint Research Projects, Internships, Advice on Industry Aligned Curriculum, Design and Delivery & Guest Lectures.
- Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide student from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice-President, Piramal Healthcare, Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant-Business Advantage; Dr. Mital Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi- Mundipharma LTD, Ms. Navita, Leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others
- Internship Projects and Placement: Student have been placed for industry projects at various R&D Centres like Piramal HealthcarWockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: kill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.