- Visualize Your Imagination
- International pattern of Education Liberal Arts Approach
- Workshops by Technical experts
- Industry Mentorship Programmes
- Internship Training with Reputed organisations
- International training workshops
- Projects with Industry Professionals
- An Opportunity to Excel in The World of Interior Design
- Summer Internship with 6 months training in the industry
- NurTuring Fashion With A Passion
- 15% growth expected in the Indian Fashion Industry
- International Accreditation
- Indian Luxury retail market grows by 25% every year
- Curriculum at per Industry standards.
- ndustry centric Academic Environment
- Inter Disciplinary Learning Methods.
|M.A. in Design
||10+2+3 From any Stream with Min. 50% in Aggregate From any Recognised Board/University.
||Submit the Application Form duly filled in along with 3 passport size photographs. The admission to this program is contingent on an extensive interview process. The interview process is of exploratory nature where the panels seeks out the strengths of each candidate and tries to match the profile of the prospective candidate to the course.
|Fee for 2018-2019
|Tuition Fee (per annum)
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:
|less than or equal to 60%
|greater than 60%
Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
Scholarship offered based on graduation aggregates.
|**Additional Charges are inclusive of:
||INR 20,000 per annum
||INR 15,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)
||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee
||INR 2,000 per annum
|Group Insurance Accident Policy
||INR 200 per annum
|Specializations Offered, Click To View More →
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...