About the Programmes
- It is said that 'Business is Marketing'. The key objective of this programme is to provide students with the right tools and knowledge of the latest trends, to enable them to make a career in Marketing.
- After BBA with specialization in Marketing, you can look forward to career opportunities in a number of interesting areas such as: FMCG, Consumer Durables, Advertising, Market Research, Media, Sales & Distribution, Services Marketing, Retail Marketing and more.
Key benefits of the programmes
- Enables you to enter into the field of business management
- Offers a solid academic foundation as well as practical management training
- Enables you to successfully cater to a large or small private firm or a public sector organization
- Also equips you to be an entrepreneur, if you so desire
- Designed to give relevant knowledge of the functional areas and linkages, as well as allows for specialization in a particular area
- Equips you with personality development and life skills such as written & verbal communication, business etiquettes and more
- Faculty also has experience in teaching post graduate students, hence, can provide a good foundation for advanced studies
10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with minimum 50% as aggregate.
4 years if you wish to pursue a Hons. Degree, however, there is an exit option after 3 years.
Fee and Scholarships (2020-21)
|(In INR)||For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000|
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:|
|less than or equal to 55%||1,40,000||1,30,000||1,20,000|
|greater than 55% and less than 75%||1,10,000||1,00,000||90,000|
|greater than 75%||90,000||80,000||70,000|
* Scholarship offered based on 10+2 scores. Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 5,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
Click here for detailed course outline
|MSPM101||Principles and Practices of Management|
|MSIF105||Fundamentals of Financial Markets|
|MSLA152||Legal Aspects of Business|
|MSCA105||Cost and Management Accounting|
|MSHR251||Human Resource Management|
|MSCB205||Computer Applications in Business|
|MSPD255||Personality Development & Inter Personal Relations|
|MSRM 401||Retail Marketing|
|MSMS 353||Marketing of Services|
|MSIM 121||Integrated Marketing Communication|
|MSBR254||Business Research Methods|
|MSMR 100||Marketing Research|
|MSDM 100||Digital Marketing|
|MSDM 305||Sales & Distribution|
|MSBE304||Summer Internship- Business Exposure|
|MSIM 100||International Marketing|
|MSAP 100||Advertising & PR|
|MSMR391||Major Research Project- I|
|MSBH109||Business Ethics & Spirituality|
|MSSM 100||Strategic Marketing|
|MSMR392||Major Research Project-II|
Knowledge / skill domain courses
Every student is required to take eleven courses one in each of the knowledge/skill domain categories. Every semester a list of courses that satisfy this requirement would be published. The eleven courses will approximately cover 30-33 credits. In case of 3 year exit, student needs to cover 24 credits by taking eight courses.
Open/ Other Electives
In addition to the knowledge and skill/degree requirements/degree electives, the students will be required to complete additional 9 credits by taking other subjects that the University offers. This is to provide opportunity to students to expand further their knowledge in related degree domain/outside the degree domain. In case of 3 year exit, student needs to complete additional 6 credits.
Currently, 1 credit comprising 40 hours of work related to community service is mandatory on the part of the students to complete prior to graduating from the University. This is to sensitize the students to the community at large and inculcate good citizenship qualities.
Training & Placements
Faculty trained from premier institutions, has both corporate and academic experience and is able to provide customised attention to students.View all faculty members APPLY NOW