About the Programmes
- Human capital is a critical resource in any organization. The continuously changing role of employment laws and demographics of employees in this globalized world makes Human Resource Management (HRM) a key strategic business function.
- In this programme, students will learn about talent acquisition, industrial laws, compensation management, negotiation, stress management, training, performance management and more, to develop critical thinking required for job opportunities in these areas.
Key benefits of the programmes
- Enables you to enter into the field of business management
- Offers a solid academic foundation as well as practical management training
- Enables you to successfully cater to a large or small private firm or a public sector organization
- Also equips you to be an entrepreneur, if you so desire
- Designed to give relevant knowledge of the functional areas and linkages, as well as allows for specialization in a particular area
- Equips you with personality development and life skills such as written & verbal communication, business etiquettes and more
- Faculty also has experience in teaching post graduate students, hence, can provide a good foundation for advanced studies
10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with minimum 50% as aggregate.
4 years if you wish to pursue a Hons. Degree, however, there is an exit option after 3 years.
Fee and Scholarships (2022-23)
|Aggregate Score obtained in 10+2 examination||Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship *|
|For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|greater than 75%||95,000||85,000||75,000|
|greater than 55% and less than 75%||1,15,000||1,05,000||95,000|
|less than or equal to 55%||1,45,000||1,35,000||1,25,000|
|Net Tuition Fee (per annum) without scholarship||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000|
* Scholarship offered based on 10+2 scores. Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee (per annum)||20,000|
|Security Fee - One Time Payable (Refundable)||5,000|
|CRC - One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee||3,000|
|Online Library (per annum)||2,000|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy (per annum)||200|
Click here for detailed course outline
|MSPM101||Principles and Practices of Management|
|MSIF105||Fundamentals of Financial Markets|
|MSLA152||Legal Aspects of Business|
|MSCA105||Cost and Management Accounting|
|MSHR251||Human Resource Management|
|MSCB205||Computer Applications in Business|
|MSPD255||Personality Development & Inter Personal Relations|
|MSBH100||Employee Relations: Legislations and Compliance|
|MSBH101||Compensation Management System|
|MSBH102||International Human Resource Management|
|MSBR254||Business Research Methods|
|MSBH104||Psychometric Testing and Applications|
|MSBE304||Summer Internship- Business Exposure|
|MSBH106||Stress Management and Managerial Counselling|
|MSBH107||Training and Management Development|
|MSMR391||Major Research Project- I|
|MSBH109||Business Ethics & Spirituality|
|MSBH111||Talent and Knowledge Management|
|MSMR392||Major Research Project-II|
Knowledge / skill domain courses
Every student is required to take eleven courses one in each of the knowledge/skill domain categories. Every semester a list of courses that satisfy this requirement would be published. The eleven courses will approximately cover 30-33 credits. In case of 3 year exit, student needs to cover 24 credits by taking eight courses.
Open / Other Electives
In addition to the knowledge and skill/degree requirements/degree electives, the students will be required to complete additional 9 credits by taking other subjects that the University offers. This is to provide opportunity to students to expand further their knowledge in related degree domain/outside the degree domain. In case of a 3 year exit, student needs to complete additional 6 credits.
Currently, 1 credit comprising 40 hours of work related to community service is mandatory on the part of the students to complete prior to graduating from the University. This is to sensitize the students to the community at large and inculcate good citizenship qualities.
Training & Placements
Faculty trained from premier institutions, has both corporate and academic experience and is able to provide customised attention to students.View all faculty members APPLY NOW