About the Program
Apeejay Stya University, Gurugram in collaboration with National Stock Exchange (NSE) is offering BBA (Hons.) in Financial Markets. This course - a gateway to a career in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BSFI) segment, offers opportunities to work in lucrative finance profiles such as Investment Banker, Wealth Manager, Financial analyst, etc. Students have to study traditional subjects which are mandatory but apart from these subjects
- Students get 8 certifications from NSE and 2 certifications from SEBI along with the BBA (FM) degree. These certifications are widely accepted and recognized in the industry for expertise in financial market.
- Students can pick and choose 10 additional Liberal Arts category courses of their own choice from many interesting courses and create their own BBA based on their needs and interests which will strengthen their confidence.
Thus, it provides students with an edge over a general BBA as demand is for graduates who are industry ready.
Other key Features of the program are :
- Blend of Academic and Employable Skill.
- Study Material by SEBI, NSE and ASU.
- Online Exam by SEBI, NSE & Credits by ASU for awarded marks.
- The School follows the Mark to Market strategy, wherein contemporary and emerging topics are dynamically incorporated into the curriculum.
- Step by Step Approach to develop market skills and direct Entry to Financial Market.
10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with minimum 50% as aggregate.
4 years (however, there is an exit option after 3 years.)
Fee and Scholarships (2021-22)
|(In INR)||For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000|
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:|
|less than or equal to 55%||1,54000||1,44,000||1,34,000|
|greater than 55% and less than 75%||1,34,000||1,24,000||1,14,000|
|greater than 75%||1,04,000||94,000||84,000|
* Scholarship offered based on 10+2 scores. Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 5,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
Click here for detailed course outline
|MSPM101||2||Principles and Practices of Management||Nil|
|MSIF105||2||Introduction to Financial Markets||Nil|
|MSEF152||2||Economics of Financial Market||Nil|
|Summer Internship- Community Service|
|MSBS202||2||Business Statistics||Business Mathematics|
|MSCM201||2||Capital Market Operations||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|MSCF203||2||Corporate Finance||Financial Accounting|
|MSMD358||3||Mutual Funds Distributers||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|MSCB205||Audit||Computer Applications in Business||Nil|
|MSSI208||1||Summer Internship- Community Service|
|MSHR251||2||Human Resource Management||Nil|
|MSCD256||3||Currency Derivatives||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|MSTA258||3||TECHNICAL ANALYSIS||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|MSBR254||3||Business Research Methods||Business Statistics|
|MSPD255||Audit||Personality Development & Inter Personal Skills||Nil|
|257||3||Core Course- 8||Nil|
|Summer Internship – Business Exposure|
|MSSA 307||3||SECURITY ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANGEMENT||TECHNICAL ANALYSIS|
|MSGB301||2||Global Business Environment||Macro Economics|
|MSCB302||3||Commercial Banking||Economics of Financial Markets|
|MSCM303||3||Commodity Market Operations||Derivatives Market Operations|
|MSBE304||2||Summer Internship- Business Exposure|
|MSFS351||2||Merchant Banking and Financial Services||Nil|
|MSED357||3||EQUITY Derivatives||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|MSMS353||2||Marketing of Services||Marketing Management|
|MSBE354||2||Business Ethics||The Business Organization|
|MSOT358||3||OPTION TRADING STRATEGIES||Introduction to Financial Markets|
|356||3||Core Course -11|
|Summer Internship (Field Work)|
|MSEN401||3||Entrepreneurship||Legal Aspects of Business|
|MSST402||3||Strategic Management||Global Business Environment|
|MSRM403||2||Retail Marketing||Marketing Management|
|MSWM404||2||Wealth Management||Corporate Finance|
|MSFW406||2||Summer Internship (Field Work)|
|Course Code||Credit||Course Name||Prerequisites|
|MSIN451||12||Internship: (in one of following Areas)
Financial Markets / Banking / Insurance / Financial Consultancy / HR / Marketing
Training & Placements
Faculty trained from premier institutions, has both corporate and academic experience and is able to provide customised attention to students.View all faculty members APPLY NOW