"The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year professional teacher education program duly approved by National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE). Having passed this degree, the students are eligible to teach in middle and secondary schools (Class VI – XII)."
NCTE, Recognition letter for B.EdNCTE, Recognition letter for B.Ed
NCTE, New Delhi(www.ncte-india.org)
Regional Committee NRC-NCTE, Jaipur(www.nrcncte.org)
Mandatory Disclosure of Documents - B.Ed
- Details of the sanctioned programme
- Facilities added during last quarter/year
- Infrastructural Facility available
- No of Books, Journals and Reference Book
- Student Details B. Ed programme
- Affidavit - Land – School of Education.
- ASU Land document.
- Balance sheet.
- Essential Fact Sheet.
- Fixed Deposit Form A.
- Joint FDR – Rs. 5 lacs.
- Governing Body and Board of Management.
- MOU – Apeejay Stya Education Foundation.
- PAN No. of Sponsoring Body.
- Teaching staff in Format.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities or Commerce with 50% marks, or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
Fee and Scholarships (2022-23)
|Aggregate Score obtained in 10+2 examination||Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship *|
|For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|greater than 80%||75,000||65,000||55,000|
|greater than 70% and less than 80%||85,000||75,000||65,000|
|less than or equal to 70%||95,000||85,000||75,000|
|Net Tuition Fee (per annum) without scholarship||1,05,000||1,05,000||1,05,000|
* Scholarship offered based on 10+2 aggregate scores. Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee (per annum)||20,000|
|Security Fee - One Time Payable (Refundable)||5,000|
|CRC - One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee||3,000|
|Online Library (per annum)||2,000|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy (per annum)||200|
- Unique curriculum with a perfect blend of NCTE framework and Liberal Arts approach
- Experiential learning with focus on learner-centered interactive pedagogy
- Focus on community relationships and personal grooming through a host of co-curricular activities
- Teaching internship in Apeejay Schools as well as in Government Schools
- Placement of students in Apeejay Stya institutes, and other public & private schools
Click here for detailed course outline
|1||Contemporary India and Education|
|2||Childhood & Growing Up|
|3||Understanding Disciplines and Subjects|
|4||Language Across the Curriculum|
|5||Reading and Relfecting on Texts|
|6||Critical Understanding of ICT|
|7||Liberal Arts – Elective|
|1||Learning & Teaching|
|2||Knowledge and Curriculum|
|3||Assessment for Learning|
|4||Pedagogy of School Subject 1|
|5||Pedagogy of School Subject 2|
|6||Drama and Arts in Education|
|Domain wise Credit Break up and Marks|
|2||Curriculum & Pedagogy|
|3||Engagement with Field/Practicum|
|4||Knowledge/ Skill Domain|
|1||School Internship (Subject 1)|
|2||Schol Internship (Subject 2)|
|1||Creating an Inclusive School|
|2||Gender, School and Society|
|4||Understanding the Self|
|5||Health, Physical Education & Yoga|
|7||Liberal Arts – Elective|
|Pedagogy of School Subject: Elective Basket|
|1||Pedagogy of Hindi|
|3||Pedagogy Social Sciences|
|4||Pedagogy of Commerce|
|5||Pedagogy of Mathematics|
|6||Pedagogy of Sciences|
|7||Pedagogy of History|
|8||Pedagogy of Economics|
|9||Pedagogy of Life Sciences|
|10||Pedagogy of Physical Sciences|
|School Internship: Elective Basket|
|1||Teaching Internship in Hindi|
|2||Teaching Internship in English|
|3||Teaching Internship in Social Sciences|
|4||Teaching Internship in Commerce|
|5||Teaching Internship in Mathematics|
|6||Teaching Internship in Sciences|
|7||Teaching Internship in History|
|8||Teaching Internship in Economics|
|9||Teaching Internship in Life Sciences|
|10||Teaching Internship in Physical Sciences|
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience.View all faculty members APPLY NOW