About the Programme
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm affiliated with KPMG International. To address the need of qualified accountants in the industry and leverage KPMG’s experience in Accounting Advisory domain, KPMG in India is offering a 'KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals' i.e. KCAP which is designed to prepare one for a career in accountancy. We are integrating this 180-200 hours course with our B.Com programme which is termed as B.Com (H) Professional Accounting. After successfully completing this programme, you can aspire to see yourself as a - Financial Analyst, Accounts Executive, Audit Executive and more.
About 'KPMG's course for Accounting Professionals' (KCAP)
The course, spread over 3 years, consists of an industry relevant curriculum, provides competence of core concepts with practical insights and will be taught by KPMG in India employees via their proprietary learning material, which includes books, class room as well as live online tutoring. KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals (KCAP) equips the students with detailed and practical knowledge of accounting such as current accounting practices across industries, basic concepts of income tax, sales tax, companies act, financial statements and more.
Key benefits of the programme
- Highly focused course for accounting students.
- Sector specific knowledge of accounting practices.
- Opportunity to get direct class room teaching through KPMG in India professionals.
- 30-40 hrs of face to face teaching by KPMG in India professionals every semester.
- LMS support by KPMG in India in the form of lecture videos, other study materials, online assignments and more.
- Use of projects and case studies, relevant for accounting area.
- Gain experiences about the real time challenges of accounting area from professional trainers.
- Wide acceptance of the course by the industry.
- Certification by KPMG in India on completion of the course (with minimum mandatory attendance).
10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with minimum 50% as aggregate.
4 years – if you wish to pursue a Hons. Degree, however, there is an exit option after 3 years.
Fee and Scholarships (2020-21)
|(In INR)||For Students||For Defence Personnel/ Wards||For Apeejay Alumnus|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||2,60,000||2,60,000||2,60,000|
|Net Tuition fee (per annum) after scholarship*:|
|less than or equal to 55%||1,50,000||1,40,000||1,30,000|
|greater than 55% and less than 75%||1,30,000||1,20,000||1,10,000|
|greater than 75%||1,10,000||1,00,000||90,000|
* Scholarship offered based on 10+2 scores. Additional Scholarship available on merit cum means basis for truly deserving students, on case to case basis.
** Additional Charges are inclusive of:
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 5,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|CRC||INR 3,000 One Time Payable with the 1st Semester Fee|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
Click here for detailed course outline
|MSPM101||Principles and Practices of Management|
|MSBO102||Business Context of Accounting|
|MSCA105||Cost and Management Accounting|
|MSLA152||Legal Aspects of Business|
|MSHR251||Human Resource Management|
|MSCB205||Computer Applications in Business|
|MSPD255||Personality Development & Inter Personal Relations|
|MSBR254||Business Research Methods|
|MSBL301||Strategic Business Leader|
|MSBE303||Summer Internship- Business Exposure|
|MSFS351||Merchant Banking and Financial Services|
|MSMR391||Major Research Project- I|
|MSBH109||Business Ethics & Spirituality|
|MSMR392||Major Research Project-II|
Training & Placements
Faculty trained from premier institutions, has both corporate and academic experience and is able to provide customised attention to students.View all faculty members APPLY NOW