Apeejay Stya University takes pride in the quality of its students. We look at six primary indicators while reviewing a complete application form:
- Intrinsic thirst for knowledge
- Leadership qualities and determination to succeed
- Academic and intellectual ability
- Extra-curricular activities
- Community service
- Athletic ability and sports
To further ensure quality, admission iscontingent on a written test,followed by an extensive interview process. The interview dates shall be notified to the candidates in advance via email and/or the mobile number provided on the application form.
Admission Criteria: Candidates seeking admission to the undergraduate and post graduate programmes should meet the relevant eligibility requirements as per the UGC guidelines.