Become a TV News anchor or a Radio Jockey or become an advertising professional or pursue a career in PR/Events.
Develop your creative skills & strong aptitude for writing – be it for print or web.
At SJMC you will be encouraged to think differently and develop critical thinking skills necessary for a successful career in the Entertainment and Media industry.
- Robust growth in the Media and Entertainment industry
- Huge job opportunities across media platforms – both in India & abroad
- Excellent learning ambience necessary to discover your true creative potential
- Grooming future professionals across media platforms
Key Programme Features:
- International pattern of education
- Industry-oriented curriculum
- Huge industry interface & corporate exposure
- Programme comprising major, minor & core subjects
- Project based assignments
- Hands-on training
- Inculcate creative thinking
- Enriching student life
- Organising film festivals and other such activities
- Semester based academic schedule
- Encouraging community engagement
- Small batch size to ensure personal attention
- Dynamic & continuous evaluation
- Internship: Training in reputed media organisations
- Placement: Leveraging excellent placement record of sister institute, Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication