Toll Free Number ☎ 1800-103-7888
- Industry oriented curriculum
- Dedicated, research oriented & highly experienced faculty
- Hands on training in hi-tech air conditioned spacious laboratories
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SPS) is constituent of the ApeejayStyaUniversity established under the aegis of AES. The group has a strong presence at market with two parent companies Martin & Harris and Walter Bushnell. Recently the group has also started its own R&D centre for Pharmaceutical research. Such a wide experience at market levels will be an added advantage for forthcoming School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at ASU
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
Ph.D Programm shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.
In addition to above an evaluation fee of Rs.45,000 to be charged at the time of submission of PhD thesis..
|**Additional Charges are inclusive of:|
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 15,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|
MENTORSHIP WITH INDUSTRY
- Director, Walter Bushnell
- HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
- Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
- Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Former-Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
- Sr. Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
- Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
- Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
- Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
- Pharmaceutics, NIPER, Mohali
- Collaboration with Industry stalwarts withrespect to joint research projects,internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
- Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide student from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice-President, Piramal Healthcare, Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant-Business Advantage; Dr. Mital Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi- Mundipharma LTD, Ms. Navita, Leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others
- Internship Projects and Placement: Student have been placed for industry projects at various R&D Centres like Piramal HealthcarWockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: kill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.