Reach us at ☎ +91-9650084445,+91-9958615557
- Industry oriented curriculum
- Dedicated, research oriented & highly experienced faculty
- Hands on training in hi-tech air conditioned spacious laboratories
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SPS) is constituent of the ApeejayStyaUniversity established under the aegis of AES. The group has a strong presence at market with two parent companies Martin & Harris and Walter Bushnell. Recently the group has also started its own R&D centre for Pharmaceutical research. Such a wide experience at market levels will be an added advantage for forthcoming School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at ASU
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
Each doctoral student is also required to pay Rs. 10000 per annum towards Development Fees, Rs. 2000 per annum towards Online Book Bank Fee and Rs. 200 per annum towards Group Insurance Accident Policy. In addition to the above, each doctoral student is required to pay a one-time Security Fee of Rs. 5000 (refundable on completion of study).
MENTORSHIP WITH INDUSTRY
- Director, Walter Bushnell
- HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
- Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
- Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Former-Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
- Sr. Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
- Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
- Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
- Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
- Pharmaceutics, NIPER, Mohali
- Collaboration with Industry stalwarts withrespect to joint research projects,internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
- Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide student from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice-President, Piramal Healthcare, Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant-Business Advantage; Dr. Mital Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi- Mundipharma LTD, Ms. Navita, Leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others
- Internship Projects and Placement: Student have been placed for industry projects at various R&D Centres like Piramal HealthcarWockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: kill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.