Reach us at ☎ +91-9205050149
- Inter-Disciplinary Research with Scholars
- Industry Sponsored Research Project
- Access to Case Studies and International Research Databases
- Exposure to Practical Aspects of Business
- Research Scope on Relevant Industry Oriented Topics
"The School of Management Sciences expresses the University's vision by adopting a trans-disciplinary approach to teaching."
"The School follows the Mark to Market strategy, wherein contemporary and emerging topics are dynamically incorporated into the curriculum."
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
Each doctoral student is also required to pay Rs. 10000 per annum towards Development Fees, Rs. 2000 per annum towards Online Book Bank Fee and Rs. 200 per annum towards Group Insurance Accident Policy. In addition to the above, each doctoral student is required to pay a one-time Security Fee of Rs. 5000 (refundable on completion of study).