Toll Free Number ☎ 1800-103-7888
- Lab equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software
- Focus on Inter-Disciplinary Research with Scholars
- Collaborative research with scholars from different countries
- Opportunity to get industry sponsored research project
- Student can get teaching assignment during course work
- Research on relevant Industry Oriented topic
The Engineering curriculum at ASU instils the techniques and skills of Problem Analysing, Solving and Engineering Design through the study of basic and advanced Engineering Science. This foundation is integrated with practical experience, which addresses both technical and non-technical aspects of engineering. The students get exposed to equipment and laboratory facilities designed in sync with the curriculum and various emerging fields like Cloud Computing, Mechatronics & Robotics. ASU inculcates in its students the acumen to identify, analyse and solve complex engineering and business application-related problems. They extensively get hands on experience in co-specialising, drones and satellites technologies andmining (through collaboration with ECU, Perth, Australia).
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
|**Additional Charges are inclusive of:|
|Development Fee||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Security Fee||INR 15,000 One Time Payable (Refundable)|
|Online Library||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Group Insurance Accident Policy||INR 200 per annum|