Reach us at ☎ +91-9958615557, +91-9650043495
- Lab equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software
- Focus on Inter-Disciplinary Research with Scholars
- Collaborative research with scholars from different countries
- Opportunity to get industry sponsored research project
- Student can get teaching assignment during course work
- Research on relevant Industry Oriented topic
The Engineering curriculum at ASU instils the techniques and skills of Problem Analysing, Solving and Engineering Design through the study of basic and advanced Engineering Science. This foundation is integrated with practical experience, which addresses both technical and non-technical aspects of engineering. The students get exposed to equipment and laboratory facilities designed in sync with the curriculum and various emerging fields like Cloud Computing, Mechatronics & Robotics. ASU inculcates in its students the acumen to identify, analyse and solve complex engineering and business application-related problems. They extensively get hands on experience in co-specialising, drones and satellites technologies andmining (through collaboration with ECU, Perth, Australia).
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...
|Fee And Scholarships|
Each doctoral student is also required to pay Rs. 10000 per annum towards Development Fees, Rs. 2000 per annum towards Online Book Bank Fee and Rs. 200 per annum towards Group Insurance Accident Policy. In addition to the above, each doctoral student is required to pay a one-time Security Fee of Rs. 5000 (refundable on completion of study).