Learning Resource Centre
The ASU Library has a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, CDs/ DVDs, e-journals, project reports, etc. The Library, with its vast collection of knowledge resources and innovative information services, plays an vital role for the academic community in their intellectual pursuits.
ASU Library has a collection of over 45,000 books related to different fields like Engineering, Management, Biosciences, Pharma, Mass Communication, Design and allied subjects.
Library is fully automated and the entire Library collection is made available through the University’s network. Users can access the online databases and also find out the real-time availability of library materials from their own systems.
E-Resources & Memberships: The Library subscribes to the following E-Resources & Memberships for various Schools of the University –
- Emerald Management Xtra is the world’s leading scholarly publisher of journals and books in business and management
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library is a powerful resource for discovery and access to scientific and technical content published by IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows access to a wide diversity of research from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, material science, agricultural science, etc.
- EBSCO Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content
- Capitaline is the most reliable and empowered Indian corporate database. It contains a highly normalised database built on a sound understanding of disclosures in India on over 9200 companies
- Books 24*7 (E-Books collection) – the Online Books collection that gives web access to the unabridged contents of thousands of leading publications
- DELNET (Developing Library Network) has been established for promoting resource sharing among the libraries through the development of a network of libraries
- British Council Library Membership (BCL) provides institutional membership for availing of the British Council Library resources including books periodicals, CDs, DVDs, etc.