- An effective industry interface is a key differentiator for ASU.
- Effective industry outreach not only adds to the success of an institution of higher learning, but also adds to its students' credentials.
- ASU has established a strong network and placement record with key industry players.
- Owing to its high academic standards, ASU students have done their summer internships in companies like Goodyear India Ltd, Escorts Ltd, NTPC, NHPC, BSNL, Power Grid, Imperial Auto Industries, among others.
- The highly technical on-campus guest lectures and seminars organised for students ensure a more exhaustive dialogue and engagement with industry.
- Students and faculty are also exposed to various programmes organised by key industry associations like FICCI, PHDCC, AIMA, NHRDN and FMA, among others, which form a crucial part of our network.