Commitment to Research
The ASU promotes academic autonomy and empowerment, risk-taking, and maintain a commitment to exploratory research across disciplines among its faculty and students. The University encourages aspiring researchers and scholars to pursue their research ambitions, aligned to the vision and the mission of the University and to emerging trends in the global market.
ASU: A Research University
- Begin research at the very graduate level, both for process and product, which is extended to the postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- Enjoy highly accessible knowledge-sharing and collaborative opportunities to participate in research.
- Pursue your research interests with the state-of-the-art equipment purchased from niche companies across the world, to cater to its research programs for Graduate and Post Graduate students.
- Avail attractive fellowships even in areas that may not fall into the regular categories of your core subjects, as the University aims to increase the diversity of research and to promote interdisciplinary research.
Excellence in Research & Global recognition
- ASU faculty is engaged in cutting edge researches with publications in high impact top 5-10% global science journals.
- Faculty serves on international committees, is invited to present papers and chair sessions in numerous international conferences.
- Apeejay Education Society through its various institutions, publishes a large number of research journals, papers, and/papers/ books in areas as diverse as management, techno- logy, education and design.
- The University also has tie-ups with industry to encourage research that is applicable to real- world situations.
- The University supports its students and faculty in obtaining grants for the pursuit of research that builds on the founding mission and vision of the University.