Beyond the curriculum
The ASU campus bustles with creative and innovative students who find their own unique voices and means of expression through the varied clubs formed and managed by the students. These clubs cater to a wide range of interests, including music, dance, dramatics, fine arts, photography, literature, yoga and meditation, and many others. The clubs provide students an interactive platform through which they can engage with like-minded peers and evolve in the course of mutual learning.
- ASU’s dynamic institution holds the promise of building future leaders
- Become not only trained professionals but also highly creative individuals
- Hold great humanistic values, while you explore, unleash, and exhibit your innovative self
- Savour the laidback environment and rest between academic endeavours with facilities ranging from television, to video games, music, and art in the Recreation Room
- Take the learning experience beyond the curriculum with the Student Clubs, where selection of office-bearers is a fully student-centric activity
ZELE – Literary Club
The ASU literary club, known as Zele, is synonymous with expression! The Club is a talented and enthusiastic group of young minds with the ability to transcend all limitations and explore the uncharted territories of knowledge, creativity, and innovation.
The key activities of the club include: Debate & group discussions, Dumb charades, Just a minute (JAM), Spelling bee, Story writing, Poetry, Public speaking, and Quizzes, among others.
PANACHE – Social & Cultural Club
The club is dedicated to develop and bring out the hidden talent of its members, to create an awareness of artistic ability and provide a historically significant edifice to support the preservation of the country's rich cultural heritage.
- The social aspect of the club holds a promise to meet ASU's social responsibilities toward the underprivileged
- The cultural club strives to capture the blend of the East & the West and develop an appreciation of our rich cultural heritage
Some of the clubâ��s social activities include a drive to educate the poor, underprivileged children of the neighboring Silani village and Old Clothes Drive for the underprivileged.
The cultural activities include dance and music competitions, art and craft events; Skits; photography and design competitions; comedy / mimicry shows and open talent rounds, among others.
LEGENDS – Sports Club
ASU's socio-cultural milieu has great respect for all sporting endeavours as we believe mind-body balance to be one of the most crucial aspects in the overall development of an individual.
Some of the main activities of the sports club include: