☎ +91-9958615557, +91-9650084445
- 100% Placement & Internship Guarantee
- Course Approved by The Pharmacy Council of India
- Access to 3 Manufacturing Companies
- Industry Centric Course Curriculum
- State of Art Labs and Infrastructure
- Backed by Pharmaceutical Companies Like Walter Bushnell, Martin & Harris, ASG Biochem Ltd.
This course will provide
- Knowledge and skill to completely manage a Pharmaceutical business
- Knowledge and skills necessary for position of responsibility and management in varied job option in a pharmaceutical organization.
|The Main objectives|
- To provide a Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical management directly applicable to technologist/ students seeking advancement or leadership role in a profession.
- The course and knowledge is to provide effective management in pharmaceutical sector.
- The degree provided gives them competency not in the terms of skills, pharmaceutical knowledge but in the management skills in the growing pharmaceutical sector.
Upon completing the Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Management degree, students will demonstrate mastery of the following learning outcomes:
- Explain major concepts in functional area of pharmaceutical technology, and management.
- Apply the appropriate quantitative tools and method at various levels of job requirement.
- Able to analyse the quality of research finding and assess the applicability to a particular health policy issue.
- Utilize career planning and development skills of pharmaceutical arena to obtain better employment.
- Apply knowledge of learnt concept and function in an integrated manner.
What will the students learn upon completing the Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Management?
- Students will learn to effectively communicate in the context of business (oral and written communication)
- Students will learn to collaborate in a business environment
- Students will learn to use data to engage in effective decision-making in a business
- Students will learn to act ethically in businesses
- Students will demonstrate a mastery of the core functional areas of business including accounting, economics/finance, marketing, management, planning & strategy.
- Students will learn to apply best practices of business administration in the functional areas of business
The candidate has to qualify 10+2 with Science with minimum 50% marks
After doing Bachelor in Pharmaceutical Management, the individual can make a career in following broad areas:
Management type leadership positions in
- Sales & Marketing
- Product development
- Research and Development
- Scientific publishing
- Production and manufacturing
- Quality control and assurance
- Regulatory affairs
Major Employing Sectors
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Government agencies
- Specialty laboratories
- Biotechnology companies
- Forensic Labs
- Biotechnology based labs
|Mentorship with industry|
- Backed by Pharmaceutical companies like Martin & Harris Pvt. Ltd, Walter Bushnell Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. and ASG Biochem Pvt. Ltd.
- ASU offers unique features like Liberal Arts approach for studying
- Get mentored by experienced faculty pursuing avant-garde research in pharmaceutical sciences
- Practical exposure to varied platforms and interact with Industry speakers and known academicians
|Fee And Scholarships|
Each undergraduate student is also required to pay Rs. 10000 per annum towards Development Fees, Rs. 2000 per annum towards Online Book Bank Fee and Rs. 200 per annum towards Group Insurance Accident Policy. In addition to the above, each undergraduate student is required to pay a one-time Security Fee of Rs. 5000 (refundable on completion of study) and Rs. 3000 (along with the First Semester Fees) towards basic Corporate Resource Center activities & Alumni Fund.
An additional scholarship is provided over and above the Foundation Years' Scholarship to the following:
- Students/Alumni of Apeejay schools
- Students from North-east states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- Defence personnel wards
For details, please call/email the ASU Admission counsellors
|Semester Wise Syllabus|
- 1st Year
- 2nd Year
- 3rd Year
- 4th Year
|2||Pharmaceutics-1( Basics of Pharmaceutics)|
|1||Pharmaceutics-II( Hospital Mgt. and Pharmacy Practice)|
|3||Pharmaceutical business environment|
|4||Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I(Inorganic Chemistry)|
|5||Managerial Skills development|
|1||Pharmaceutics -III (FORENSIC PCY)|
|3||Management Process and organisational behaviour|
|4||Pharm. Chem.-II(Organic chem.)|
|1||Pharmaceutics -IV( Pharm. Tech.)|
|3||Law and ethics in pharma marketing|
|4||Finanacial Accounting II|
|1||Pharmacognosy-II( Herbal dg. Tech.)|
|2||Sales promotion and sales management|
|3||Pharmaceutical Chemistry II(Med. Chem.)|
|4||Production and Operating Management|
|2||Management Information System|
|4||Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and consumer relationship Management|
|5||Patents and Drug Regulatory Affairs|
|1||Pharmaceutics V(BP& PK)|
|3||Advertising and Business Strategy|
|5||Marketing Research in Pharma Industry|
|1||Pharmaceutics VI (Drug Design and Development)|
- Corporate and industrial exposure part of curriculum
- New and Innovative Degree Course designed as per Industry Requirements
- Hands on training in hi-tech air conditioned spacious laboratories
- State of the art equipments and research facilities to impart practical knowledge
- Knowledge empowered through scientific lectures to students from time to time